IV Therapy FAQs
IV Therapy, also known as Intravenous Therapy, is the infusion of vitamins, nutrients, minerals, amino acids and fluids directly into the bloodstream using a minimally invasive approach. Intravenous therapies, intramuscular (IM) and subcutaneous (SQ) injections are effective in treating a wide range of symptoms, including depression, fatigue, headaches, migraines, nausea, brittle hair and nails, dry skin, immunity and allergies, while aiding in cleansing, detoxification and overall wellness.
IV Infusion drives metabolic change, metabolic change drives the body to recover and heal itself. Infusion therapy allows the body to absorb the vitamins and minerals at 100%, no fillers from capsules or pills. IV therapy is the only supplemental regiment that can ensure your body is receiving 100% of all the nutrients you are taking while providing immediate results. Unlike food and pills, it does not have to be broken down by your body.
The process of IV Drip Therapy is not painful or invasive, even for people who don’t like needles. Your IV will be administered and monitored by a clinician so you can sit back and relax as you receive the treatment. There are no documented major adverse effects of IV Therapy.
Treatment can be done weekly, bi-weekly or monthly depending on your symptoms and desired outcomes.
Vitamin and Nutrient Booster Injections deliver essential elements directly into your body through intramuscular injection. Booster injections only take minutes to administer and assist with boosting your immune system, energy, mood, anti-aging and more.
What To Do Before, During & After Your IV Therapy Treatment
• Inform us of all current supplements and prescriptions by accurately completing your medical screening form.
• Stay hydrated and eat a meal before your IV treatment. This ensures stable blood pressure and sugar levels.
• Have a smart phone, tablet, book or some type of entertainment with you.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy!
• How you feel after an IV treatment will depend on the type of IV treatment you received. In general, if you received a basic wellness cocktail which includes B vitamins, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Calcium and trace minerals, you should feel very relaxed after the treatment, sleep fairly well and wake up the next day with higher levels of energy.
• If you had any Glutathione, then it is common to smell a sulfur smell in your urine.